Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, March 10, 2014

Winner of Challenge #81

Thank you to everyone for entering our Sparkles Challenge last week
we had an amazing 111 entries!

Our lovely sponsor was Meljen's Designs
and they are offering 4 digis for our winner.
A special thank you to them for the beautiful images for the DT as well as an amazing prize for our contest!

Our winner of those amazing digis is...


Congratulations Antoinette contact Carmen to claim your prize.
Here is your button to display on your blog

Now for our Top Picks as chosen by Team A








Congratulations to all of our top picks you did an amazing job and we hope to see you again next week...
Here is your badge for you to display with pride.

Hope to see you all again this week for Challenge #82
St.Patrick's Day/ Green

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Word! I am so excited and happy. Thank You 'Artistic Inspirations for the opportunity of challenging my creativity to a party of fun here with you and your Team. Big Hugs, Antoinette ---Meljen's Designs here I come....woohoo--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations... Beautiful project. Make sure you contact me at the address above so I can arrange your prize :)
      Carmen
      wildrose.cm@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as a 'Top PIck'. I am delighted. Congratulations to all of the winners.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete