Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, June 12, 2017

Challenge 181

Hi everyone are you a winner or a design team favourite
remember to checkout the post under this one.

Here is our next challenge details.

CHALLENGE 181
Anything goes/ optional use dies or Stencils

This fortnight our challenge is just for fun.

The excellent design team A have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.

Using a image from Conie Fong

No automatic alt text available.


Good luck Everyone




2 comments:

  1. Lovely DT-inspiration! Thanks for the Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one of your cards would make a fab teacher’s present. I know the presents I appreciate from the children are ones that have been made by them or for me in mind. One of my most treasured presents is a material bag one of the mum’s made for me, to keep my knitting in, a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete